- Raise standardized test scores for all students
- Decrease discipline challenges and focus on teaching
- Teach MORE of your curriculum each year
- Develop classroom rapport and expand parental involvement
- Empower students to learn appropriate classroom behavior
- Eliminate multiple warnings and repeated requests
Maintain a keen and calm mindset for classroom management
- Nullify challenges swiftly, positively, and gracefully by learning to “read your room.”
- Detect and correct classroom problems without interrupting instruction.
- Learn to avoid accidentally agitating students by violating their personal space.
- Appear confident yet comforting to your students.
Effectively arrange and design the classroom environment
- Learn the “teaching power position” and understand where you should and should not be.
- Position yourself in the classroom to eliminate student challenges.
- Keep your students focused on classroom priorities.
- Learn fifteen POWERFUL desk arrangements, from traditional to unorthodox.
- Learn how to teach-to expectations and enforce rules and procedures.
- Transform “unsocialized” kids into top classroom performers.
- Teach students to behave appropriately in class and in social settings.
Zoom through your lesson plans & master standards like never before
- Teach students to peacefully coexist in your classroom.
- Teach students to make the best use of their time and listen attentively
Firmly but fairly carry out disciplinary actions
- Eliminate multiple warnings and repeated requests. Ask once and get what you want.
- Prevent minor and major challenges from wasting important teaching time.
- Teach every student with confidence and success.
- Meet challenges head-on with respect, power, and poise.
Build and maintain strong student and teacher relationships
- Connect with non-compliant students and prevent meltdowns.
- Reach at-risk children and turn them into productive classroom members.
- Energize apathetic students and have them work harder.
- Reach every student, every day.
- Skillfully face the out of control student: learn five immediate steps to regain classroom control.
- Say good-bye to classroom management approaches that make more work for you, the teacher.
- Be the boss. Earn respect. Command center stage.
- Wipe out misbehavior. Increase positive behavior.
- Never again waste valuable teaching time on matters of discipline!
And much more…